2005 Brenderup 2 horse straight load
This is the 2005 Brenderup Baron TC with the patented "Instatack" features created by simply raising the hinged tack compartment lid providing a 6' stand up dressing room. When traveling, the lid is flipped down allowing the horses a view through the front window and provides tremendous head and neck room for even the largest warmbloods.
This little trailer from Denmark can handle your BIG horses. No truck needed. SUV's with a 5000# tow rating and a class II or III hitch can easily handle the Brenderup.
- 7' 1" wide x 16'3" long x 9'2" tall
- 12'5" total stall length
- 65" of headroom forward of chest bar
- 7'4" stall height
- 65" total stall width, 32" per stall, stalls are adjustable
- Haul 18 hand horses with ease
- 205/65R 15 XL tires
- ALL 5 TIRES ARE BRAND NEW!!
- Inertia braking system
- Torsion suspension
- Hot dip galvanized steel chassis & frame
- Fiberglass roof, and Solid Phenolic Resin walls
- Floor is one piece laminate
- Rear support legs that provide solid unloading, no bouncing.
- Side windows push open for maximum air flow